Disclaimer: I am not being compensated for this review – Bulu Box provided me with two samples of their product for free to review and I’m sharing my experience with you candidly.
One of my favorite things about the fitness community is trying out new products – enter Bulu Box!
Bulu Box is a monthly subscription that provides subscribers with 4-5 vitamin, supplement and healthy snack samples to try. Each product is also available on full-size portions on the Bulu Box website.
Subscribers can also participate in the Bulu Box Rewards Points Program in which they can take surveys about about the products in their box in exchange for 10 Rewards Points each (so 50 Rewards Points each month). Ever 50 Rewards Points is equal to $5.00 toward any full-size product purchase on the Bulu Box website.
Because I sampled the Bulu Box while I was pregnant, I didn’t use any of the products in my box but I do want to share with you what I received so you can get an idea of what you would receive if you signed up for a subscription.
- Movit Energy Gummies, citrus flavor, 11 gummies
- RUNA Focused Energy Tea, ginger-citrus guayusa, 1 use
- Simple Being Nutrition Simple Diet: an effective blend of green coffee bean, African mango, acai & resveratrol, 2 capsules
- Fusion Jerky Lemon Pepper Artisan Chicken Jerky, 3.25 oz bag (3 servings)
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream, Natural Camphor & Menthol with Shea Butter and Almond Oil
Overall a great variety of products to try! I will be stowing them all away (minus the jerky, the husband will probably eat that) so I can use them after pregnancy.
Bulu Box offers two different type of subscriptions: Original and Weight Loss. Each one comes with 4 different subscription packages:
- Month-to-Month – $10 per box, free shipping
- 3 months – $30 ($10 per box), free shipping
- 6 months – $60 ($10 per box), free shipping
- 12 months – $110 ($9.17 per box), free shipping
Plans automatically renew at the end of your subscription period but you can cancel at any time.
DEAL ALERT! You can get 50% off a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription with code SWEATPINK. How could you NOT try it at that deal?! Not only will you save on the subscription, but you can then do the monthly surveys and save $5.00 on any full-size products that you like from your box of samples.